Friday, March 02, 2018

The Roundup with PW


Raymond Danowski Dies at 74: The owner of 75,000 volumes of verse, believed to be the largest private library of 20th-century poetry in English, died at home last month.

NEA Turns RAA Toward Diversity: Read Across America and Dr. Seuss have always been linked, but this year, the National Education Association is including other, diverse voices.

Lee and Low and Food Literacy: June Jo Lee's interest in food inspired her husband Philip Lee to create a publishing company that would bring books about good food to kids.

An Interview with Denis Johnson: “I thought I’d never publish these things,” the late author said of his work. “I thought it was important for me to hide the fact that I’m not right in the head.”

The Book Designers Speak: Five designers whose book jackets are routinely hailed as crowd favorites speak to their craft.


No comments: